We are the largest developer and publisher of classic mobile games in Brazil. Owners of the
Jogatina brand, we have a vast portfolio of casual games developed for Android and iOS.
Our mission is to build fun through simplicity. Our purpose is to entertain and release the
essentials in everyone who plays our games and in our collaborators, respecting them
equally, regardless of their class, score, team, or special powers.
Founded in 2006, headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Gazeus Games today has a team made
up of the best and most passionate people, working in a relaxed, learning environment to
bring a quality experience to millions of players worldwide.
The Product Analyst will report to the Game Owner.
We are looking for a unique Product Analyst to oversee future product strategies for a
critical game title. As a key member of the Innovation team, you will work closely with
Programming, Engineering, Art, Game Design, Data, Marketing, Community and
Monetization to create, develop, roll out strategies for new features and product
In this position, you will deliver integral team structural insights of current processes and
make actionable recommendations to help optimize those processes and the team deliveries
to ensure releases are completed on schedule and within budget.
● Focus only on the top project currently being developed by the Innovation Team
● Report to the Game Owner regularly to communicate the team’s roadmap progress
and flag any issues that require resolutions
● Maintain persistent contact with the programmers and understand how their brains
● Build a strong comprehension of programming culture to ensure the programmers do
not have to designate periods of time explaining why they can or cannot complete a
task as requested
● Sync with all departments of the project routinely to ensure processes are either
maintained or improved
● Maintain the build history log, while performing binary uploads and store releases
with staged launching
● Version reporting pre & post-release
● Keep track of cross-version immersion to ensure all third-party integrations are up to
date and within compliance standards across all platforms
● Maintain and/or create any status documentation related to your role to ensure all
details remain above board
● Create and maintain all Jira epics/tasks which will include full details of work being
requested while ensuring any applicable documentation is linked
● Sync with the Community Team to ensure player complaints and concerns are
persistently being addressed across the scope of releases
The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following
● 3+ years of experience in product development or management of mobile products is
preferred. Experience in game programming is required.
● Experience in Product Specifications and Feature Design.
● Knowledge or Familiarity with Mobile Gaming KPIs and how to move them.
● Ability to work cross-functionally with all different departments.
● Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics-driven decision-making.
● Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and give insight on industry
● Passion for games and an exhaustive knowledge of noteworthy industry trends.
● Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
● Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
● Experience with agile methodologies and multidisciplinary teams.
● Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
● Advanced in English.
● Fluent in Portuguese.
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Game Design, Engineering, Computer Science or related
● Project Management Tools (Jira);
● Advanced in Excel;
● SQL (Plus);
● A/B Testing Tools (Firebase, Optimizely)
● Data Analysis Tools (Firebase Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Mixpanel, Tableau).
What we offer:
And the usual:
Your application was submitted successfully.